The Redirective TAU-B 110 Crash Cushion Family consists of a complete range of reusable crash cushion desgined to meet the high speed 110 Km/h requirements of EN1317-3. The TAU-B System can shield hazards with widths up to 2.6 m. The TAU-B System is deally suited for roadway hazards suchs as the ends of rigid concrete barriers, steel barrier, bridge pier, signs, etc. The TAU-B System is suitable for almost all road types and can be installed on longitudinal cross slopes.
- Meets EN 1317-3 110 km/h test criteria
- Numerous transition options
- Minimun number of anchors needed to secure system
- Customized nose shapes avalaible to meet countries requirements
- Many anchoring options avalaible for concrete, asphalt, bridges, etc.
- Shields multiple width hazards
- Reusable design
- CE marked
- Easy to install
Where to use
|2||Length||9.7 – 9.9 m|
|3||Width||0.9 – 2.6 m|
Frequently asked questions
Is the TAU-B 110 suitable for high speed motorways?
Yes, The TAU-B 110 is accepted for use on motorways with travelling speeds of 110 Km/h.
What needs to be replaced?
Typically, the TAU-B 110 System can be restored by simply replacing the energy absorbing cartridges.
What type os safety barriers can the TAU-B 110 System be connected to?
The TAU-B 110 System is designed to be attached to almost any safety barrier including double/triple-beam guardrail and concrete.