The redirective TAU crash cushion family consists of a complete range of reusable crash cushion designed to meet the requirements of EM-1317-3. The systems are avalaible in lengths and capacities for both low and high speed applications (50-100 km/h). The TAU system can shield hazards with widths up to 3.1 m. The TAU system is ideally suited for roadways hazards such as the end of rigid concrete barriers, steel barriers, bridge piers, signs, etc. The TAU system is suitable for almost all roads types and can be installed on longitudinal cross slopes.
- Easy to install
- Numerous transition options
- Universal parts kit avalaible to repair o build any size unit
- Minimun number of anchors needed to secure system
- Customized nose shapes avalaible to meet countries requirements
- Many anchoring options avalaible for concrete, asphalt, bridges, etc
- Shield multiple width hazards
- Reusable design
- Quick and easy to install
- Meets EN-1317-3 criteria
- CE Marked
Where to use
|2||Length||4,5 – 9,8 m|
|3||Width||0,9 – 3,1 m|
Frequently asked questions
Are TAU Crash Cuchion easy to install?
Yes, with the use of proper tools and trained crew of three workers, the estimated time for installation is about 4 hours.
What type os safety barriers can the TAU System be connected to?
The TAU System is designed to be attached to almost any safety barrier including double/triple-beam guardrail and concrete.
What needs to be replaced after a design impact?
Typically, the TAU System can be restored by simply replacing the energy absorbing air bags.