This web page, ASEBAL – Auxiliar de Señalizaciones y Balizamientos – Asebal (henceforth “the Web Page”), uses tracking tools to monitor traffic between the web site and the IP address of the service user. The aim is to improve and guarantee the provision of services and the technical functioning of such communication, distinguish the user from other users, and analyse browsing habits.
What Are Cookies?
According to Art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, cookies are any kind of data recovery and storage device used in a user’s terminal to store information and recover information that has already been stored.
Cookies allow a web page to recognise individual users’ devices and streamline their online activity by remembering their preferences, thus improving their browsing experience and helping to offer them information and services related to their interests. Cookies do not store any sensitive information about a user, such as credit card or bank account numbers, photographs, ID documents or personal data.
The law currently allows us to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the functioning of this web page. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
What Kinds of Cookies Exist?
The different types of cookies used by this web page are listed below:
- Cookie types categorised by controlling entity:
- Own cookies: cookies generated by this Web Page.
- Third-party cookies: cookies generated by third parties and hosted in our web site.
- Cookie types categorised by duration:
- Session cookies: cookies designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page, and which will not be saved on the user’s hard drive.
- Persistent cookies: cookies in which the data is stored in the user’s terminal and can be accessed and used for an indefinite period of time by the entity responsible for it.
- Cookie types categorised by purpose:
- Technical cookies: cookies which allow a user to browse our web page and use the different options and services offered there. These cookies are also known as “strictly necessary” cookies.
- Personalisation cookies: cookies which make it possible to remember information, so that each user can access the service with their own preferences activated (for example, language, the region from where the webpage is being accessed, the number of results displayed when searching, etc.).
- Analysis, or performance, cookies: cookies which allow us to anonymously track and analyse the behaviour of users visiting the web page (number of visits, browsing criteria, etc.).
- Targeting and advertising cookies: cookies which allow information to be stored about users’ behaviour online, in order to be able to implement efficiency parameters in the advertisements offered on web pages.
What Cookies Does This Site Use?
Category: Necessary / Technical
|CookieLawInfoConsent||asebal.com||To read whether cookies can be placed||1 year||HTTP|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||asebal.com||To read whether cookies can be placed||1 year||HTTP|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||asebal.com||To read whether cookies can be placed||1 year||HTTP|
|viewed_cookie_policy||asebal.com||To record if a message has been displayed||1 year||HTTP|
How Can I Uninstall Cookies?
The most commonly used browsers all have cookie blocking and deletion options, but the actual procedure can vary from one browser to another. To uninstall cookies, we recommend following the instructions provided by your Internet browser manufacturer. Links are provided below for the most widely-used browsers and devices:
On mobile devices, browsers usually offer these options in the Settings section.
It should be remembered, however, that if the browser is set up to not accept cookies, it will not be possible to save the user’s preferences and some web pages may not be accessible.