Cookies are small text files that generate some information that is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile when the user browses the Internet, and help identify the device when you return to that website. The cookies installed on our website, either ours, of our business partners or any third party, do not recognize the individual itself, only the device used. Cookies do not damage the device in any way, but permit access to some important functions of the website, for instance, they allow making reservations and personalizing the website content according to your needs.
To fully use this website, you will have to accept our cookies, as some online functions are specifically designed to work by means of the use of such cookies. It is important to point out that the cookies installed on this website do not store personally identifiable information or sensitive data such as your name, address or payment details.
We have divided cookies in 5 categories in order to clarify the information about them:
They allow you to browse the site and use its functions (for instance, the access to some areas of the web with security control). Without these cookies, we cannot offer you the services that you have requested (such as the use of shopping baskets or the access to your orders). This is the only category that is not necessary to accept to use our website. You can find more information concerning the consequences of not allowing the installation of cookies in the corresponding section at the end of this policy.
Below is a list of the main fundamental cookies used, together with an explanation of their use:
-FuerteHoteles: they allow controlling and remembering who the visitor is. These cookies are uniquely used with users connected to the system and with users who make comments. They allow functionalities linked to requests or purchases of services or products on websites.
Performance and analytical cookies:
They collect statistical information about how the website is used (for example, what websites you visit more frequently and if error messages appear on the websites). The information aggregated to these cookies is only used to improve the smooth running of the website.
Many of these cookies are third party cookies, but below is a list of the main performance cookies together with an explanation of their use:
– Google Analytics: they allow generating an ID of anonymous user, and counting how many times a user has visited a website. They also register the first and the last time that the website was visited. Finally, they calculate when a session finishes, the origin of the user and the key words used. Therefore, they focus on monitoring traffic, visits, purchases, etc. – Google Adwords: they allow tracking the advertisements included on the website related to e-commerce.
– Ict.infinity-tracking.net: they allow tracking the advertisements included on the website related to e-commerce.
– Google Optimizer: it allows improving the performance of the website.
– Adserver: it tracks advertisements.
They remember the options selected on the website (such as the different searches performed) and provide better and more personalized functions. They can also be used to provide the services requested (such as watching a video or commenting in a blog). These cookies cannot tell us how you navigate or use other websites, only this website.
Below is a list of the main Functionality cookies together with an explanation of their use:
– FuerteHoteles: functionalities linked to requests or purchases of services or products on the website.
They permit to show more appropriate advertising for you and your interests.
They are also used to limit the number of times you watch an advertisement and help to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually third party cookies, referred to in the following section.
Third party cookies (that is, cookies not installed by us on your device). We do not install them; they are installed by third parties through their programs and functionalities. For example, if you click on a third party advertisement that appears on the website (advertising a product that we do not sell), this third party can install the cookies on your device. We have a business relationship with these third parties, but we do not install the cookies on your device. Therefore, we suggest you go to these third party websites to get more information about the cookies that they install and how you can manage them.
Some of these third parties that can install cookies on your computer include:
Google Analytics: they allow generating an ID of anonymous user, and to count how many times a user has visited a website. They also register the first and the last time that the website was visited. Finally, they calculate when a session finishes, the origin of the user and the key words used. Therefore, they focus on monitoring of traffic, visits, purchases, etc.
Google Adwords: they allow tracking the advertisements included on the website related to e-commerce.
Ict.infinity-tracking.net: they allow tracking the advertisements included in the website related to e-commerce.
Adserver: it tracks advertisments.
What happens if I do not permit the installation of cookies?
If cookies are not enabled on your computer, tablet or mobile, your experience on the website can be limited. For example, you may not be able to navigate freely or add products to your shopping basket and buy them.
How do I disable/enable cookies?
To disable/enable cookies on your device, you will have to do it through your web browser. Below we explain how you can manage your cookies on your computer through the main web browsers. If you need information about how to manage cookies on your tablet and/or mobile phone, check your user’s manual and the online help files.
• In the settings menu, select “display advanced Settings” at the bottom of the page
• Select the option “content settings” in the privacy section
• The section that appears at the top of the page gives information about cookies and allows you to enable the cookies. It also allows you to delete any cookie stored at that moment.
• In the tools menu, select “options”
• Select the privacy tag in the option box.
• In the pull-down menu, select “Use custom setting for history. This will display the options of cookies and you will be able to opt for enabling or disabling them.
Internet Explorer 6+
• In the tools menu, select “Internet Option”.
• Click on the privacy tab
• You will see a scroll cursor to configurate the privacy that has six positions that allow you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
• In the settings menu, select the option “preferences”
• Open the privacy tab
• Select the desired option of the section “block cookies”
All the other browsers
If you would like to get more information about how to manage cookies in other browsers, refer to your documentation or online help files.
How do I disable/enable third party cookies?
As it has been previously stated, these cookies are third party cookies that we do not install. Therefore, you will have to refer to third parties’ websites to get information about the cookies to be installed and how to manage them.