The Mobile Barrier is a modular road restraint system of level H2 specific for passageways.
It is conceived to facilitate interventions of maintenance, operation and safety on roads and highways, allowing the opening of an emergency passageway in response to an accident, or the total opening of the barrier, ensuring the containment and redirection of the traffic to the other lane.
|Containment level||H2||Working width (W)||W5||Impact severity||B|
Advantages of the system
- High containment level
- Formed by modules and adaptable to different lengths
- Possibility to incorporate a 4-metre emergency passageway of quick opening
- Maximum opening of 31.7 metres
- Manual opening of the barrier in less than 8 minutes
- Easy to install
- Transition solutions with metal and concrete barrier systems
- Multifunctional wrench valid for all operations
- Low maintenance
- High durability. Hot-dip galvanized according to the standard UNE EN ISO 1461